Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, February 12, 2018

See you tomorrow February 13 at our Galentine's Day Washington, DC Best Women's Erotica reading

I've been remiss in posting here due to a rush of deadlines and getting ready for my Washington, DC reading. It's tomorrow night, Galentine's Day, Tuesday, February 13 at 7 pm at bookstore Politics and Prose at The Wharf. There's also a Mardi Gras parade at 6 at the Wharf you can check out beforehand. If you know anyone in DC, please please please let them know! Here's an easy to use Facebook event page where you can share the details.

Best Women's Erotica Washington DC reading

You may not be aware but readings take up a lot of time and energy and money (though thankfully in this case I had points for Amtrak and my hotel room). That's why as of now it's my only one for this book so I am hoping with every fiber of my being that we have a big turnout. That's also something I feel I owe my authors, several of whom are reading for the first time ever. Just typing that takes me back to my first reading way back in 2011!

I wish I were independently wealthy and could do readings everywhere in the world my authors are located. But in the real world, I do what I can, and doing at least one reading for each of these Best Women's Erotica books, aka, the highlight of my erotic editing career, is what I can offer. I truly believe that erotica isn't just meant to live on the page, but to be alive in the way it can only be by being heard out loud. So that's what we'll be doing tomorrow, along with dishing about writing and publishing. I'll even be sharing the theme for Volume 5, so if you attend you'll know it a few weeks in advance! See you soon! p.s. I no longer drink so will probably be a bundle of nerves, but I'll be wearing red to mask them (and because it's the night before Valentine's Day). If you can't make it, follow bestwomenseroticaofyearseries on Instagram for photos and stories throughout the day and evening (yes, I'm a superstar in choosing social media handles - NOT).

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home