Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

My new book of 69 BDSM erotica stories is out in time for Christmas!

I'm thrilled that my new BDSM erotica anthology The Big Book of Submission, Volume 2: 69 Kinky Tales is out in ebook in time for Christmas and the last day of Hanukkah.

bigbookofsubmission2finalcover

While I'd never recommend anyone release two books in two months if they want to stay sane, I am happy that it's out and available for those who want some hot reading over the holidays and into the new year. With 69 stories, there's a lot of variety and these are very short stories, each 1,200 words or less, so the book clocks in at 376 pages. If you want a teaser of what's in the book, I posted excerpts of all 69 stories at Lady Smut. If you're all, What a hot cover, I love spanking and bondage and power dynamics and can't wait to start reading, you can download it in seconds for:

Kindle (all countries)

Nook

Google Play

iBooks

Kobo

Also my fabulous publisher Cleis Press is hosting a U.S. Goodreads giveaway to win a print copy - enter by tomorrow, December 21!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home