Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Happy book birthday to Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3!

On the personal front it's been a hard month so I'm thrilled that there's some good news on the horizon: one of the best books I've ever edited, Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 3, is officially out today in ebook!

Happy book birthday toBest Women's Erotica of the Year, 3!

I love that my ebooks are now publishing a few weeks earlier than print since that's how the vast majority of people read them. If you like sexy stories, I'm pretty sure you'll like these 21 tales by women from around the world. I made sure every story is action-packed and super hot. It opens with an amazing bisexual exhibitionism story by Abigail Barnette, which I chose as the first story because it totally blew me away, and goes on from there to everything from sex toys to a bibliophile with a major book fetish to bondage, hiring a Dom, and so much more. If you're planning to buy it, doing so during the first week of release is majorly helpful, but of course sales any time help me a great deal. My grand crazy wild finger-crossed dream is to get to edit at least 10 volumes of Best Women's Erotica of the Year and publish over 200 authors in the process, so if this one sells well, I'll be one step closer to making that happen.

Even if you're not buying the book, a hugely helpful thing to do would be to add it to your Amazon wishlist and your Goodreads want to read list. It may seem like a small thing and takes just a second, but those little things make a big difference in helping more potential readers stumble across my book amongst the millions available out there. This is my livelihood, but it's also my deep passion that I've poured my heart and soul into since I started writing erotica in 1999. I do everything I can to turn that energy into giving these authors, several of whom are being published for the first time, as many new readers and followers as I can. I can't wait for you to check out these stories. You can read my introduction over at bweoftheyear.com.

Here's what others have been saying:

Publishers Weekly (starred review): "With a refreshing variety of characters, configurations, and situations, all 21 stories in the collection deliver without becoming stale or repetitive."

Library Journal (starred review): "Editor Bussel (The Big Book of Orgasms) has curated a variety of quality stories with care and intention, highlighting women reclaiming their agency through erotic experiences. This collection opens with Abigail Barnette’s playfully steamy “The Birthday Gift,” wherein Sophie presents husband Neil with a wickedly unconventional visual treat. Wickedness is also the word of the day in Sommer Marsden’s “Demon Purse,” in which an adventurous makeup artist uses her skills to indulge her boyfriend’s sinful fantasy. "

Slutty Girl Problems: "There was something I enjoyed about each story from Best Women’s Erotica of the Year, Volume 3, but a few stories stood out as my favorites. I absolutely appreciated Sophie’s love of books and the feelings they can stir from deep within in “Bibliophile,” and took pleasure in the unfolding of a threesome dream come true in “Red Satin Ribbon” and the unexpected rendezvous in “Weightless.” Role reversal and crossdressing made “Romance and Drag” an intriguing and enjoyable read, while my domme fantasies were satisfied in “Making It Feel Right.” A perfect blend of romance and raunch, this book proved to be titillating and a continuous page turner."

In my opinion, Volume 3 is even hotter than Volumes 1 and 2 and is one of the best books I've edited. I try hard not to just put out variations of the same thing over and over, but to innovate and experiment and push my own boundaries and deliver stories that readers will treasure not just once, but again and again. I hope I've succeeded with this title. I took the feedback I've been getting on my titles and poured that into making this book one that you'll want to race through (or savor slowly). Where to buy the ebook:

Kindle

Nook

Google Play

iBooks

Kobo

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home