Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, September 04, 2017

My naked lady erotica anthology Smooth is on sale for $1.99

Good news: my Cleis Press erotica book all about skin on skin and naked sex, Smooth, is only $1.99 for Kindle (click through and you can get a free sample via email or read my introduction), Nook, iBooks, Google Play or Kobo! If you want to find out when my next book's on sale, follow me on BookBub (that's how I found out about this one).

Smooth Promo

I'm always thrilled when any of my books get put on BookBub by my publisher, because it means that they are reaching a whole new audience and it means these stories remain accessible. I'm in the process of putting one of my many out of print books out myself, and it saddens me that there are other anthologies that will probably only ever be read by whoever purchased them when they were print only. There's only so much I can do about that, but I'm grateful that these titles are not only still around and available in multiple formats, but also that throughout the year so many of my books have a sale price so they are available for a few bucks.

I know you might be thinking: aren't there nude people in every erotica story? Well, not necessarily (there's a lot you can do in sexy lingerie or a plain t-shirt or anything else. For me, when I edit an anthology, I try to find stories that have a special way of approaching the topic that will, yes, turn the reader on, but also add something to the subject. The sushi story combines two of my favorite things, food and sex, in a delicious way and every story brings a new way of looking at nudity. I think the sale is on through Sunday, September 10th. If you check it out (or give it as a gift to someone who could use some sexy stories), I hope you enjoy it.

About Smooth: The caress of skin against skin, the warmth of another's touch, relishing the sight that few others get to see - these are the reasons that disrobing before sex can be so gratifying. The stories in Smooth, collected by award-winning erotica editor Rachel Kramer Bussel, capture the heat of being stripped bare, of flaunting your body, and of reveling in pure sensuality. Read along as women get tattooed, become "the sushi girl" at a restaurant, strip on the subway, go commando, host tea parties, enjoy sploshing and much more. Featuring stories by Donna George Storey, Heidi Champa, Angela Caperton, Charlotte Stein, Louisa Harte, Jacqueline Applebee, Susan St. Aubin and more, these adventurous characters have more to reveal than just being naked.

Table of contents:

Introduction: Naked Girls in All Their Glory
Löyly Angela Caperton
Her Brand-New Skin Elizabeth Coldwell
Eden Molly Slate
Three Stops Away Heidi Champa
The Sushi Girl Anika Gupta
This Night Suzanne V. Slate
Ink Jennifer Peters
Adornment Is Power Teresa Noelle Roberts
Muscle Bound K.D. Grace
Shower Fittings Giselle Renarde
Clean Slate Lisabet Sarai
Live Action Susan St. Aubin
Chilly Girl Rachel Kramer Bussel
Stripped Clancy Nacht
The Tea Party Charlotte Stein
Rapunzel Jacqueline Applebee
Getting the Message Kay Jaybee
Ivy League Associates Donna George Storey
True Colors Louisa Harte

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home