Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Free erotica writing workshop in Brooklyn at Sex Expo September 24

My final live erotica writing workshop will be on Sunday, September 24 from 2:10 to 3 p.m. at Sex Expo in Brooklyn (72 Noble Street, Brooklyn Expo Center), and if you use this link you can get in for free! I'm shifting almost all my teaching to the online classes I'll be launching this fall, so this will probably be my last New York class for the foreseeable future. I'll be sharing more about those classes as soon as they're available, but I can tell you that the sharing that happens in my live classes is special. I love seeing people's faces transform, as they get bolder about what they're writing and what they're willing to share with others, as they dig into their erotic imaginations. It's really the perfect environment because you're surrounded by toys and good energy. Everyone will get a handout with more resources.

sexexpobrooklyn

I'm aware that this class is taking place during Rosh Hashanah, although I didn't know that when I booked this many months ago and forgot to check. I decided that since I rarely have the opportunity to teach live classes these days and since it's such a wonderful event filled with amazing sex toys that I want to check out, I'd go ahead and do it. But I apologize to anyone who would have liked to attend but can't due to the holiday. If I do teach any more in person classes, I'll do my best to make sure they are on dates when as many people as possible can attend. And I'm always available for consultations via my website EroticaWriting101.com.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home