Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My Refinery29 essay about being a "domestic failure" is up now

I got personal over at Refinery29 for my essay, "I’m A Feminist, But I Feel Guilty For Being A Domestic Failure." The title pretty much says it all, although the day before it ran, I wound up getting our couch cleaned and it looks amazing, if I do say so myself. Sweetest thing ever: my boyfriend told me he didn't like my essay, because I didn't give myself credit. He thinks I'm a great sous chef and kitchen helper. He already had my heart, but that totally sealed the deal.

refinery29domestic

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home