Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

How about some free erotica for your listening pleasure?

For the next few days, while my publisher switches distributors, my ebooks will be offline. They'll be back soon and I will be promoting them as I usually do, because even though I prefer print, I love that I can get the immediate gratification of an ebook purchase and save money so I can buy even more. So in the meantime, I wanted to share some free audio erotica read by my favorite narrator, Rose Caraway, from the book I'm most proud of, Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1. Right now I'm brainstorming about possible readings for Volume 2 as I finalize the table of contents and getting ready to make that launch a spectacular one (want to help in just two seconds? Add the book to your Goodreads want to read list!).

Not only do I love Rose Caraway's voice, but because she hosts The Kiss Me Quick's podcast, I get to share the stories from my book with the world for free. Of course, I hope listeners will then go on to buy the Best Women's Erotica of the Year 1 audiobook and listen to all 22 stories, but even if they don't, I'm so thrilled to work with Rose and by the high quality she brings to her recordings. (Fun news: more Rose and Rachel audiobooks are on the way! More on that soon.)

best-womens-erotica-of-the-year-audiobook.jpg-large

So I'm thrilled to share with you these three free stories: "The Carnalarium" by Rose Caraway, which you'll just have to listen to for yourself, because it's wild and creative and I don't know how to describe it "Two Doms for Dinner" by Dorothy Freed, based on her real-life BDSM kinky play as a submissive woman with two dominant men, and "Ophelia the Second" by Jade A. Waters, a Shakespeare themed erotica story. Click through to listen to them on Rose's site (yes, I know there's a way to embed them, but my time is short this morning so I'm posting these the fastest way possible).

carnalarium

Two-Doms-for-Dinner-1-600x600 (1)

ophelia-the-second-jade-a-waters.jpg-large

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home