Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Open marriage, abortion and using Tinder in new Elle.com interview

My latest interview for Elle.com is with a woman in an open marriage using Tinder. I'm always looking for women to interview for this series, so if you have an interesting sex/dating life and would be open to talking to me anonymously about it, email me at ellesexstories at gmail dot com - and please check out what I've covered so far to get a feel for what the interviews are like. This one touches on it, but I'm especially interested in talking to a woman about what sex is like after having an abortion.

elle married tinder

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home