Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sale this week: Obsessed: Erotic Romance for Women is only $1.99 on Kindle, Nook and Google Play

This week, I've got Obsessed: Erotic Romance for Women on sale for $1.99 on Kindle! And of course it's not just "for women" but that's how book marketing goes. You can get it now through October 5th for the sale price for Kindle, Nook and Google Play.



Just want to take a moment to appreciate the mighty ebook. Many of the publishers I worked with early on in my career are no more, which means my books are out of print, because they were never issued as ebooks. Yes, I could take the time to have them scanned in or typed (because I created them many computers ago and don't have the original files, because I never thought that would be an issue when I was young and new at this), and make ebooks and audiobooks out of them. Maybe someday I will, but I don't have time at the moment. My point is, though, that I love that these books do exist as ebooks, and that many exist as print, ebook and audiobooks because different people want to listen in different ways. My personal preference is print, because I think it's easier on my middle-aged eyes, but I admit that my instant gratification extreme impatience side adores the way you can simply click and presto, a book is available for you to read in seconds. So with these sales, I just wanted to give my personal two cents. I of course wish every anthology I'd ever edited were available as an ebook, but since they're not, I'll focus on the ones that are (hint: the ones published by Cleis Press!).

Flashback to the beautiful Obsessed cupcakes served at the book party. I know it looks almost too beautiful to be real, but I was there, and it was indeed real!

obsessedcupcake

Want a 100% free read? Check out my Big Handsome Man story from the book, "I Want To Hold Your Hand." I originally wrote that when I was on a "name erotica stories after songs" kick, which I plan to revisit. Enjoy!

Here's the full table of contents:

Foreword: Behind the Mask of Obsession Caridad Piñeiro
Introduction Rachel Kramer Bussel
Silent Treatment Donna George Storey
One Night in Paris Kayla Perrin
Concubine Portia Da Costa
Love and Demotion Logan Belle
Mephisto Waltz Justine Elyot
Then Emerald
It’s Gotta Be Fate Jennifer Peters
Hooked Ariel Graham
Aftershocks Bella Andre
Secret Places Adele Haze
Loser Charlotte Stein
Here In Between Kristina Wright
Spellbound by Garnell Wallace
Raven’s Flight Andrea Dale
Raindrops and Rooftops Elizabeth Coldwell
Topiary K. D. Grace
I Want to Hold Your Hand Rachel Kramer Bussel
Storm Surge Teresa Noelle Roberts
Undercover Kink Louisa Harte

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home