Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, September 14, 2015

Read my latest sex essay in O, The Oprah Magazine

I mostly write online, but in the October issue of O, The Oprah Magazine, I have a short essay about my sex life on page 126, as part of a longer package on sex that's all fascinating. I don't know if it'll also be online, but I encourage you to check it out. What's funny is that I saw the magazine on Wednesday when flying out to L.A., and meant to post about it earlier. So much has happened in the past few days that to me this is almost "old" news, although of course it's not. More when I've had a chance to catch up and think through all the amazing things that went on this weekend. I feel energized and excited and so glad I got to meet new people and connect with old friends and learn more about my role in the sex positive community. I feel ready to tackle so much that's ahead, personally and professionally, and am happy to be winding up my thirties with my words in a magazine I've been reading for years, subscribe to, and even tore an essay out of when I was moving a few months ago and kept because it spoke to me.

oprahcover

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home