Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, September 24, 2015

My 50th Philadelphia City Paper sex column is on sexual fantasies with Girl on the Net

This week marks my 50th Philadelphia City Paper sex column - it's on sexual fantasies, featuring sex blogger Girl on the Net! Here's a snippet:
But even for someone as brazen as the 31-year-old, who's in a "couple-years-long, mostly monogamous" relationship, not every fantasy is one she wants to bring to life. "Some things I masturbate about purely because that's what I know I'll get off on at the time," she said, "and other fantasies I want to mull over as possibilities for the future."
GOTN avatar

I'm so proud of marking this milestone and hope I get to write 50 (and many hundreds) more. You can read the column's archives here and I welcome pitches on new subjects, people, events, fantasies, dating and relationship topics and anything else that falls under the umbrella of sex. Write to rachelcitypaper at gmail.com and let me know what you'd like to see me cover next! If it's happening in Philadelphia, all the better, though I cover national and international subjects as well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home