Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, July 06, 2015

Sexy airplane reading is yours for just $1.99 this week with my book The Mile High Club

Portable plane sex on my Kindle:

milehighkindle

I'm taking two flights today, from Philadelphia to Boston, then Boston to Martha's Vineyard, and I've downloaded my erotica anthology The Mile High Club: Plane Sex Stories to reread (and yes, I have a few others downloaded and packed). Get it while it's hot - the $1.99 sale runs through this Thursday! Here's where you can buy it on the cheap:

Kindle

Nook

iBooks

Google Play

Want to listen to a free sample? Let Lucy Malone, The Mile High Club audiobook narrator, serenade you. Buy the $1.99 Kindle version and get the audiobook for just $3.99!

milehighclubaudiobook

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home