Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, May 11, 2015

Win my mile high club, femdom and spanking erotica

First I want to say a huge thank you to anyone who's ever bought my books. It means a lot to me personally and to my ability to continue to work as a freelancer and keep on producing erotica books (for any women authors out there, my call for submissions for Best Women's Erotica 2016 closes June 1st, and stay tuned to my website and monthly newsletter and this blog for more erotic short story calls).

I'm in the process of moving which is disrupting much of my life, but the good news for you is I've found 10 extra copies of each of my books The Mile High Club: Plane Sex Stories, She's on Top: Erotic Stories of Female Dominance and Male Submission and Bottoms Up: Spanking Good Stories to give away in this contest! U.S. only. You pick the book you most want to win. Enter with your full name and mailing address by this Thursday, May 14th at 9 a.m. EST (winners will notified and all entrants will be added to my email mailing list). Good luck!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home