Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, May 07, 2015

See you Friday at SEXx Interactive in Philadelphia!

Tomorrow (Friday, May 8th), I'll be in Philadelphia, home of my Philadelphia City Paper sex column, to teach my erotica writing workshop from 3:45-5:15 pm for SEXx Interactive at The Unitarian Universalist Church, 2125 Chestnut. You can register at the conference (online registration has ended). Sorry to be posting so late about it but I hope to see some of you there! Read more about the conference in this week's sex column about SEXx and last week's on sex, feminism and SEXx keynote speaker Feminista Jones. I'll only have time to teach my workshop but I encourage you to check out all the programming.

sexxcolumn

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home