Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

YouBeauty feature on beauty secrets women hide from our partners

I'm very proud of how this piece turned out! It's called "What’s Too Personal About Your Beauty Routine To Share With Your Partner?" at YouBeauty. If you like it, there are sharing links at the top of YouBeauty's site and I'd of course love if you commented or passed it on. Of course, most of my interviewees wanted to remain anonymous, so many thanks to them and my experts Hitha Prabhakar, Shar Rednour, Nadine Jolie Courtney (who you can watch now on Bravo's Newlyweds: The First Year) and the wonderful makeup artist Kim White.

youbeautysecrets

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home