Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Fictional sex with Rob Gronkowski and Monica Lewinsky

Yes, I went there in my new Philadelphia City Paper sex column which is up online two days ahead of its newsstand version. In "Sex with celebrities, and other fantasies," I wrote about celebrity erotica and fan fiction, which of course is how I got my start, and why I loved the lesbian Secretary of State story "Madam Secretary" by Jaye Markham that I published in my anthology Hungry for More. Like the column? I'd love if you'd click "like" at the top and/or share it in any other ways; it makes a big difference to the longevity of the column. Missed my previous columns? Here's the archives.

celeberoticacolumn

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home