Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, April 13, 2015

Buy 4 audiobooks, get a $10 credit at Audible in April (and The Big Book of Submission is on sale)

Audible has a great promotion going on through the end of April: buy 4 audiobooks, get a $10 credit. Not only that, but my latest audiobook, The Big Book of Submission, is on sale for just $9.97, so you could buy 4 others and get it free. Here are my 5 favorite of my audiobooks (I already told you which one of mine NOT to buy).

bbosaudiobook
The Big Book of Submission


bbooaudiobookcover
The Big Book of Orgasms


gottahaveitaudiobook
Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex


orgasmicaudiobook
Orgasmic


bbe2014audiobook
Best Bondage Erotica 2014


Yes, this promo is real (I've already taken advantage of it):

audiblepromoapril2015

Of course my top 3, linked to the above and below images, are narrated by Rose Caraway, because she has been the most wonderful person to work with, and the only narrator who has gone out of her way to promote my audiobooks both on her The Kiss Me Quick's podcast and by making specifically tailored images for them, and her talent, professionalism and dedication show in the audio and in the sales figures. Simply put: I'd love to work with her on all my audiobooks. Since that's not possible, the ones she has worked on are the ones I continually encourage people to check out, and I would love to work with her again (hint, hint!). I can't say enough good things about her, and the best part is you can just click on any Audible book, hers or another reader's, and get a free sample listen to help you decide for yourself. One of the main criticisms I've seen of my 3 69-story anthologies, all narrated by Rose, is that they are too short and there's not enough story. Well, if you only like novels or very long stories, these aren't for you! If you are like me and have a short attention span and love short and snappy and sexy and variety, then maybe they are. I hope to have the opportunity to edit another book of 69 short stories someday, because it's a fun process and I get to work with so many more authors than I usually do. (Right now my only call for submissions is the one for Best Women's Erotica 2016, open to women authors with a June 1 deadline, though earlier submissions are strongly encouraged!).

Orgasmic is one of my favorite anthologies I've worked on and has a story I highlight in my erotica writing workshops: "Chemistry" by Velvet Moore. As someone who almost failed chemistry in high school (I could do the math but the science eluded me), I fell extra hard for this chemistry fetish tale, and it's just one of 25 amazing stories in the book, all centered around female orgasm.

I heard Audible founder and CEO Don Katz give a great talk on Saturday at TEDx Navesink about investing in their local community in Newark, and it's great to be a Jersey girl working with a Jersey company (who, yes, is owned by Audible). With that, I'll take a moment to post this graphic again, because I love working with Rose:

roseandrachelaudio

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home