Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I'm teaching erotica writing in Philadelphia May 8 at SEXx Interactive

I don't think I've ever done an event in Philadelphia, so I leapt at the chance to submit to SEXx Interactive and am happy to report I'll be teaching my Erotica Writing 101 workshop there on Friday, May 8th, from 3:45-5:15 p.m. I'll also be writing about the conference for my Philadelphia City Paper sex column. Definitely check out the whole lineup; I'm especially excited to hear Feminista Jones, author of self-published erotic novel Push The Button, among other accomplishments, speak. Click here for the full schedule and you can also follow them on Facebook for the latest news.

sexx2015

Official blurb (in case it's hard to read in the image above):
SEXx Interactive: a journey for the mind, heart and body taking place in Philadelphia, May 7-9th, 2015 (in In honor of May being National Masturbation Month). This interactive forum will engage over 200 participants with more than 40 informational presentations, sexuality-based performances, “how-to” workshops, and sexually-themed art exhibitions between Thursday and Sunday. SEXx is the region's first event of its kind that will: connect the complexities of the intellectual, spiritual, and physical dimensions of sexuality; create spaces for interaction and conversation across gender and sexual orientation; and support the empowerment of the curious and seasoned alike.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home