Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, November 03, 2014

Home sweet Hello Kitty champagne glass

I've got lots to share, from a ranking of the four hotel rooms I stayed in in L.A. to new articles and such, but first just wanted to say how happy I am to be home. I adore travel, find it vital and necessary and energizing, but it's so wonderful to be at home with wifi on a chilly day. Tomorrow I'm getting a used Mac laptop because I just can't live by Google Docs alone anymore. In the meantime, writing awaits, but one of my crowning travel achievements this trip was getting this Hello Kitty champagne glass home intact!

champagneglass

This isn't really a segue, but no, I don't drink much champagne, but you can read about my bubbly adventures in my essay "Champagne Sex," only in my new ebook Sex & Cupcakes: A Juicy Collection of Essays. Want a free copy? Be one of the first 25 people to show up at my book party November 17th, 6-8 pm at Sweet Revenge, 62 Carmine Street, NYC (near the West 4th Street A/C/E/B/D/F/M trains). We'll also have an open bar from 6-7!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home