Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Talking erotica, true sex stories, my new sex column, pen names and more on Full Disclosure podcast

On Monday night in Chicago, Eric Barry interviewed me for his Full Disclosure podcast. Visit that link for more information and to subscribe and/or listen below. It was a great, meandering, over an hour long chat about all sorts of things, from the reasons we tell true sex stories (which I will be telling many more of when my new alt weekly sex column debuts next week - more on that next week) and some of the pitfalls of it, how much masturbation goes with erotica, sperm wars and more. Thank you so much to Eric for having me on!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home