Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

10 sex and erotica questions with me, 4 spots left in my LitReactor online writing class

Rob W. Hart did a great interview with me over at LitReactor, where I'm teaching Between the Sheets (I almost typed "behind the sheets," though I'm not sure quite what that would be), a four-week online only erotica writing class where we'll go in depth into the genre, give and get feedback from me and fellow classmates and submit work to publishers, plus a whole lot more. This one's different from the in person classes I teach not only because we'll be delving much more deeply into the creative and business sides of erotica, but also because you can take it on your schedule, logging in whenever is convenient, use any username you select and get access to the class for a little while once it's over. Yes, the price is $325, but you will get a great amount of information geared toward getting your writing polished and sold.

There are 4 spots left in the class (the maximum number of students is 16) and I'm getting up-to-the-minute information from publishers about exactly what they're looking for so I can keep you updated and give you the best shot possible of getting published. The question I loved the most was: "What's the worst advice you hear authors give writers?" Read the interview to find out! Also check out Rob's latest Path to Publication column about his series which starts with the novel New Yorked.

rkb10q

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home