Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, September 04, 2014

Submit to this coffee erotic romance anthology from Frisky Feminist Press!

I've been researching and gathering info on as many current erotica writing calls for submissions as I can find, in addition to those found at mainstay Erotica Readers & Writers Association, for my upcoming erotica writing workshops, and here's one that I particularly love, because it's about something I imbibe every day: coffee! Click on the image below to get the guidelines, and act fast: the deadline is October 1st! This is not to be confused with Circlet Press's Coffee: Hot call, which has a sci fi/fantasy erotica bent and an even tighter deadline (September 15th).

Call-for-Coffee-Shop-Romance-submissions

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home