Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, August 02, 2014

Sex toy stores selling The Big Book of Submission

Here are the sex toy stores I know of so far selling The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales (click on the title to read 69 excerpts) - if your favorite one doesn't have it in stock, ask! I'm hoping to add more names to this list very soon. I've been to all of these stores save for She Bop, and can't wait to read there in September.

Early to Bed (Chicago) - and I teach Erotica Writing 101 there September 28 at 6:30 p.m.

Lotus Blooms (Alexandria, Virginia)

Secret Pleasures (Washington, DC) - it's not in their online store yet, but it's in their brick and mortar store

She Bop (Portland, Oregon) - coming very soon, as am I (September 10th, to be exact)

Sugar (Baltimore, Maryland) - I'm not seeing it in their online store, but it's in their brick and mortar store

The Tool Shed (Milwaukee, Wisconsin) - and I teach Erotica Writing 101 there September 30 at 8:30 p.m.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home