Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, August 25, 2014

My 4-week online erotica writing class from LitReactor starts October 16th

Often, when I announce my erotica writing workshops (click here for details on upcoming ones in Seattle, Los Angeles, Portland (Oregon), Portland (Maine), Chicago, Milwaukee and New York), people ask me when I'll be offering an online class for people not in any of those cities. The answer is: now! Through the wonderful LitReactor, I'll be teaching an in-depth 4-week online class, Between the Sheets, designed to get you writing and submitting and learning about sex in literature and erotica. If you know anyone who might be interested, please let them know! You can take the class at any time over those weeks, so it's perfect for people in non-U.S. time zones and/or those with unusual schedules, using any name you'd like, and will be critiqued by me and your fellow students, and I will be offering suggestions on where in the marketplace your work might best fit. The class is limited to 16 people and there's more information at LitReactor, including exactly what to expect over each of the 4 weeks.

between-the-sheets_0

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home