Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, August 30, 2014

I'm in an unboxing video thanks to Unbound Box!

I don't know why exactly, but seeing my latest anthology, The Big Book of Submission, in this unboxing video by Subscription Box Mom, who also reviewed the Erotic Education Box by Unbound Box, made me super happy! I guess it's partly because though I'm perpetually glued to my iPhone, I'm not much of an early adopter when it comes to technology. I once bought a speaker to try to podcast, and never used it. I killed my MacBook Pro with water damage and am now adjusting to life with a Chromebook. I am not exactly the most up to date technology user so never imagined I'd have anything to do with an unboxing video, but there's my face smiling from my bookmark and my hot new 69-story book that I hope will reach people who may not keep up with the latest in erotica but are open to learning, as befitting the box's title. It's also very cool to see the book cozied up next to these other sexy products, and I am hoping to get my hands on the Maison Close bralette to use as a writing prompt in my workshops.

But first, a little bit about unboxing videos. CNN says:
Welcome to the world of "unboxing videos," one of the many peculiar genres on YouTube, the Google-owned video hosting site where viewers watch more than 6 billion hours of video every month. The volume of unboxing videos has boomed in recent years. Easy to make and surprisingly hypnotic to watch, the videos have become a lucrative little corner of the Internet for the people who film them.
Okay, so here's the Subscription Box Mom one:



But wait, there's more! I wrote a letter to customers about what to expect in the book, and why I edited it and what my goals are for it. Plus Unbound Box wrote in the card included in the box, "Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel, this new collection of short stories is the perfect study guide for kink, power play and BDSM." Here's everything in the Erotic Education box; buy it here and use SUBMISSION10 to get 10% off your order. Read a free excerpt of my story "Reverse Psychology."

eecover



eebook

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home