Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My review of Elliott Smith documentary Heaven Adores You at The Daily Beast

The Daily Beast had me review the new Elliott Smith documentary Heaven Adores You. I'm working on expanding the topics I write about so I don't get pigeonholed as only a sex writer, because that's important to me personally and vital if I'm going to continue to have a career as a freelance writer, plus I have plenty of other interests so am always thankful for editors who let me write about those too. Was grateful I was able to see this at its world premiere in San Francisco and hope it screens in more cities soon.

elliottsmith4

Labels: , , , , , , ,