Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, May 05, 2014

Listen to me chat about erotica, nipple clamps and more on Rose Caraway's Sexy Librarian podcast

Yesterday I had the pleasure of talking with Rose Caraway in person for her Sexy Librarian podcast, about everything from writing, reading and editing erotica to nipple clamps, BDSM, sexual fantasies, erotic remote controls and more. Rose is the most excellent narrator of the audiobooks Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex and my favorite of my books, The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories and, if I'm very lucky, hopefully more in the future. She is a genius with a sexy voice, a smart take on erotica, her own Cleis Press anthology out in my birthday month, November, The Sexy Librarian's Book of Erotica, her audiobooks outsell all my other ones many times over, with the Gotta Have It one outselling print and ebook combined lately. She also loves to give readers free stories, so here are a few from my beloved The Big Book of Orgasms that we mention in our discussion: Pushing Boundaries on Public Transport" by Victoria Blisse, "Book Lover" by Donna George Storey and "Forced Orgasms" by Shoshanna Evers, with more coming soon. Happy listening!

meroseinstudio

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home