Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Portland, Maine was one of my favorite places I visited this year

Portland, Maine was far and away one of my favorite places I visited this year, and where I had one of my most successful, sold out erotic writing workshops at sex toy store Nomia, which is currently having a 20% off sale on everything in the store through December 31st; see their Facebook page (you may have to friend them to access it) for details. Not only did the Portland Phoenix put me on their cover and interview me, but I also got to visit with someone I've been friends with since I was 6, see art at the Maine Jewish Museum, bought the reality TV novel Raw by Mark Haskell Smith at Longfellow Books, which I loved so much I'm rushing to read the rest of his work, enjoy mashed potato and bacon pizza at Otto Pizza, have breakfast that also served as a second breakfast and a way to make friends with a dog, via leftovers, from Bintliff's, eat yummy soup, write and drink delicious coffee at Bard Coffee, which has a free bookshelf (I plan to add to it when I return) and enjoy and bring home potato donuts from The Holy Donut. I'm planning to return when the weather is nicer for another workshop and more fun and feasting. Next time I'll get some photos of me in Maine!

photo.JPG
getting the star treatment in The Portland Phoenix

From Nomia, a delightful and very well stocked feminist sex toy store:

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home