Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Want to win a $20 Amazon gift card? Help The Big Book of Orgasms reach 100 reviews and you just might!

Heads up: if The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories reaches 100 reviews on Amazon by the end of Sunday, December 1st, I'll be giving away 5 $20 Amazon gift cards. As befitting a book of micro fiction, your review can be short--1 sentence, 2 sentences, 5 sentences--as long as it doesn't have any curse or dirty words, per Amazon. If you're a blogger, it can be a way to get some new readers by posting your URL with the review, as DeDe Deylnn did. Thank you so much to all 92 of you who've posted so far! I won't see official sales figures until April, but I'm pretty sure your support has helped me toward my goal of making this my bestselling book. You don't have to buy it from Amazon, you can get it at your library (I'd love to see more libraries carry erotica!) or borrow it from a friend or read it at a bookstore. Your reviews are helping and I'm so thankful my little DIY book promotion experiment seems to be working. I was at a place where I wasn't sure I could afford to keep editing erotica any more earlier this year, and this book has revived my belief that this thing I love to do is worth it.

Buy The Big Book of Orgasms from:

Amazon

Kindle ebook edition

Bn.com

Nook ebook edition

Powell’s

Books-a-Million

IndieBound (find your nearest local independent bookstore)

iBooks

Google Play

Cleis Press

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home