Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, November 24, 2013

I'm on iTunes: erotica books and audiobooks

For your shopping convenience, all my iTunes books and audiobooks in one handy link. This includes the audiobook of Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex, which has outsold the print and ebook versions combined recently, and has outsold my next highest-selling audiobook by 5 to 1 in the last royalty period, all because of podcaster and narrator Rose Caraway, who not only recorded 5 free audio erotica stories from the book, but went out of her way to make it a success, and to whom I owe an endless round of thanks for her dedication, professionalism and all around awesomeness. I am overjoyed that she will be narrating The Big Book of Orgasms. Her passion for her work has led to a wide new audience for my first book of short shorts.

Screen shot 2013-11-24 at 4.01.02 PM

Screen shot 2013-11-24 at 4.00.26 PM

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home