Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Brunch in Brooklyn today with Tionna Smalls

Yesterday I got to write about one of my favorite movies, Preaching to the Perverted, in my New York Observer CineKink writeup, and today I found a fun brunch for those of you in Brooklyn, featuring former Gawker columnist and VH1 star on What Chilli Wants, Tionna Smalls. Please do keep sending me your New York City events, ideally with 2 weeks notice, to 8dayweek at observer.com - I'm doing this until January 8th, though you can always send to that address and find the listings in the print paper every Wednesday and online daily at observer.com. To those not in New York, maybe you know someone who'd like these events. I know not everyone is local, but I'll be posting most of these to spread the word.

hesaidshesaidbrunch

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home