Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wordbirds book party tonight at powerHouse Arena

I've been writing up New York City events for the Eight-Day Week section of The New York Observer and one of today's events deserves a special mention. Check out the Wordbirds book party with Liesl Schillinger, and click through to find out Schillinger's favorites, as well as the book itself. I was totally charmed by it, perhaps because I'm guilty of a lot of the tech-related activities (I almost wrote "crimes" but that's in the eye of the beholder). And if you're hosting a NYC event or know of any cool ones, email the details to 8dayweek at observer.com for consideration.

wordbirdscover

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home