Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, October 28, 2013

I'm teaching Erotica 101 and Sex Writing 101 March 14th before CatalystCon

I'm teaching 2 three-hours workshops on March 14th, 2014, and Sex Writing 101 is a new workshop for me. As part of each workshop (you can take one or both), I'm giving attendees the chance to get in-person feedback from me on a piece of writing of 3,000 words or less (you'd email it to me prior to the event and I'd meet with you that day or weekend). I hope you'll consider taking them if you're at Catalyst or let anyone who wants to break into erotica or sex writing. The full details are on this page. The workshops are $45 each or $79 for both. And a reminder that I'm kicking off my November/December tour this Sunday in Northampton, Massachusetts with an erotic writing workshop at Oh My Sensuality Shop!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home