Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy pub day, Kindle and Nook ebook erotica: The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories

I feel like my books get 2 release dates these days - print and ebook, and yesterday was the official Kindle and Nook release date for The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories! So for only $9.99 (Kindle) or $10.99 (Nook), you get 69 hot stories, which I daresay is a total bargain. Happy e-reading!

Also a reminder that there'll be one free live reading from the book, so if you're in San Francisco, please join us at Good VIbrations November 6th at 6:30 p.m., and if you know anyone in the area, I'd really appreciate it if you spread the word. I consider this the best book I've ever edited, and likely ever will, so I am going all out to make it a success. Not to diss my other books, but this one's my pride and joy and I'm so thrilled with how beautiful it is and grateful for all the interest in it.

bbookindle

See the official Tumblr for free story excerpts. And here's what Publishers Weekly wrote about it:
Erotic editor Bussel (Baby Got Back) proves less is more in this collection of nibble-size erotic stories that are just long enough to fuel the imagination. There is something for every mood—funny, kinky, touching, spontaneous, and even vengeful. In Thomas S. Roche’s “How You Christen a Bed,” the surprising delight is in the woman’s postorgasmic statement. Cecilia Tan’s “Her Lover Is a Flame” and Bussel’s own “I’m on Fire” give a new meaning to hot sex. Riley Shane’s “Feast for the Senses” entertains with sensory pleasure. Evoë Thorne’s lovely “Squirt” illustrates how longtime partners avoid lesbian bed death. An unused toy comes to life with a proper lover in Jade A. Water’s “The Flogger.” Everyone will find something to appreciate here, and all the stories are easy to read as they titillate and entertain.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home