Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Cory Booker's Tweets with a stripper (yes, I'm voting for him)

My latest Medium piece is titled "I Don’t Care That Cory Booker Tweeted With a Stripper, I’m Still Voting for Him" - that pretty much says it all, though there is a bit in there about a job offer for stripper Lynsie Lee I found interesting. If you like it, I once again ask that you click "recommend" at the bottom - I'm a huge fan of the site and want to keep writing for them! You can also leave notes on the piece, whether you agree or disagree with me. Thanks.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home