Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Albuquerque Erotica 101 class November 12th at Self Serve Toys!

I'm writing about all sorts of things and getting ready for the hotness that is The Big Book of Orgasms, which hits stores at the end of September, but I wanted to let you know that I'll be teaching Erotica 101 on Tuesday night, November 12th, in Albuquerque, New Mexico at Self Serve Toys. If you know anyone in the area who might be interested, please let them know! Details will be up on the site shortly. I'm thrilled to be visiting Albuquerque for the first time, so if you have recommendations on what I should check out there, let me know at rachelkb at gmail.com - on my list of places to visit is the George O'Keeffe Museum in Santa Fe while I'm in town!

selfservelogo

I'll be posting more about it soon, and am working on a little video about my erotica classes and tips for Swellcon, a collection of videos for The Smitten Kitten in Minneapolis, which just celebrated its 10 year anniversary. Yay sex toys!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home