Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Happy editor weekend: my new book Baby Got Back: Anal Erotica has arrived!

I got a gift yesterday of my copies of Baby Got Back: Anal Erotica, a few days earlier than expected! I get mine straight from the printer, and send them out to my awesome Amazon.com reviewers before they're even in stores. For this one, I have 3 copies left, so if you want a copy and will review it within 6 weeks of receipt, are in the U.S. and have an Amazon.com account, email me at analantho at gmail.com with "Amazon" in the subject line and your name and address in the body. I'll hit the post office tomorrow! More excerpts coming soon. It's my first anal sex erotica anthology and I'm thrilled with its variety. If you like it, I'd love it if you rated it on Goodreads too. Thank you so much for such a great response to this book already. I love the cover and the cleverness and hoteness the authors brought to anal play. If this one does well, I definitely plan to pitch another anal erotica book! (I'll update this post when these 3 are spoken for.)

photo.JPG

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home