Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, July 15, 2013

6 free copies of BDSM book Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission for Amazon reviewers, plus a kinky excerpt

On Wednesday I'm sending out another round of autographed copies of Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission to U.S. Amazon.com reviewers and I have 6 left. Want one? Email me at femalesubantho at gmail.com with "Amazon" in the subject line and your name and mailing address in the body. You MUST have an Amazon.com account you've made a purchase from at some point and by emailing, you agree to post your review within 6 weeks of receiving the book. Thank you!



One of the things I'm most proud of in my story "Subbing" is pushing some of my own boundaries; you can read the first two paragraphs here and a kinkier excerpt below. I've written erotica about sex work in "Lap Dance Lust," but from the perspective of the dancer. I've written about a bachelor party lap dance (even one for a gay erotica anthology!) but am not sure I've ever written from the perspective of a sex worker before, which I did with this story, and certainly plan to do again. Many of the stories in Serving Him push boundaries and I love that about the book. It takes kink to the dark place it sometimes is, and I think it's one of my hottest books. Pushing boundaries is something I'm working to achieve with my solo short story collection, to go beyond where I initially wanted to take a story into somewhere with more depth and complexity, which in turn, I hope, makes the stories even hotter. So I hope readers enjoy it; if you have, I'd love it if you'd post a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads. And if you like this excerpt, I'd love it if you'd take a moment to click "like" on the upper right hand side of my Amazon.com profile. This lets Amazon know people want to read my books! The introduction and more Serving Him excerpt links can be found here.
From "Subbing" by Rachel Kramer Bussel (©Rachel Kramer Bussel; all rights reserved)

“Hello, Tina, sweetheart,” he said, his smile both sweet and sadistic at once. She glanced immediately at his crotch, a bad habit she’d picked up somewhere along the way with guys she was hot for. She could see the outline of his cock against his jeans. “Daddy wants to have a word with you.” He took the chair and ragged it across the room, resting his hand on his cock. She looked up at him, grateful he wasn’t overly polite, wasn’t polluting their time with niceties that would do nothing for her pussy. He knew what he wanted, and so did she. “I have your allowance right here,” he said, holding up what she could see was at least a hundred dollars more than her fee. “Crawl to me, pretty girl,” he said. “Crawl to Daddy.” She did, wondering if he could tell how wet she was, wondering if he knew this was her first time, wondering if any of that mattered.

He kept talking as she reached him, seamlessly sliding the bills into the waistband of her skirt. “I know it was really Janet who stole the car, but since you told me you did it, you’re going to get punished for it. You understand, don’t you?” Somehow, his voice was soothing, deep and sexy, like he was trying to seduce her, yet the power behind his words vibrated through the air. “Janet will get punished even worse,” he said, “but you need to learn not to cover for her. You never lie to your Daddy again, do you hear me?” He didn’t yell, but it was the quiet roar in his voice that cued her in. She knew she could back away if she wanted to, but she had no desire to escape; instead, she was irresistibly drawn to that cruel yet sweet voice, its roughness promising pain as well as tender understanding. “Now get me my whip,” he said, pointing to a riding crop sticking up out of his briefcase. “Bring it to me between those pretty lips.”

She shuddered as she did it, realizing it had been three months since she’d last been beaten, and two more since she’d had someone talk to her like this. Well, not like this, exactly; she’d only played at being a “bad girl,” but never Daddy’s bad girl. This was different, doubly, even triply hot for all the taboos they were breaking. “You’re keep your panties on, but I want you to show me how wet you are, Tina, show me how much you need to be punished.” She pulled down her panties and bent over with the crop between her teeth, her ass in the air. Taylor spread her legs just enough to show the stranger, her new insta-Daddy, how slick her sex was. She started to inch backward, and stopped. Her punishment wasn’t going to be a beating there, nor would there be a reward of his fingers or tongue or cock, as she was used to. Her real punishment was that she’d have to wait until later to touch herself there, where she most wanted it.
Read or listen to the whole story in Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home