Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, July 18, 2013

10 free copies of Cheeky Spanking Stories for Amazon reviewers

If you've signed up to review Serving Him, your copy has been sent; please post that review first before requesting this one. And thank you for your continued support! I want this book especially to succeed so I can go on to edit many more spanking erotica books. It's my favorite topic!

Another freebie for U.S. Amazon reviewers - I’ve got 10 copies left of Cheeky Spanking Stories! Click the title to read my introduction and click here to read an excerpt from my nudist hotel spanking story “Marks." You must have an Amazon.com account you’ve made a purchase from and promise to review it within 6 weeks of receipt (books are being sent next week via media mail). In return you get a free, autographed copy of this spanking erotica anthology and my thanks! Email me at spankingantho at gmail.com with “Amazon" in the subject line. If you’d like to review the Kindle edition, same terms apply but you can be anywhere, just email spnakingantho at gmail.com with “Kindle" in the subject line and your email address (CANNOT be an @kindle.com address).

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home