Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, April 26, 2013

30 is the magic number, so will you help me by reviewing my books on Amazon?

According to "People Who Know" (in quotes because that's what author friend Megan Frampton, author of Vanity Fare, posted on Facebook), Amazon pays more attention to your book if you have 30 or more reviews. I don't know exactly what "pays more attention to" means but presumably it means better placement and more people seeing your book. I have a lot of anthologies so can't focus on them all at once BUT I would like to target some of my recent and most popular books. The better my books do, the more books I get to edit (no, there's no quota hanging over my head or anything, but it seems pretty intuitive that any company would want to work with people who are doing well for them). So if you've read and enjoyed any of my books, I'd love it if you'd review it on Amazon. And if you'd like a Kindle or hard copy of any of the following books, I'd be happy to send you one IF you a) are in the U.S., b) have an Amazon.com account you've made a purchase from and c.) promise to review it within one month. I'll send one book per person (though if you review one and want another, you can email me), and this offer is good until I get to 30 review on the following titles. Email rachelkb at gmail.com with "Amazon" in the subject line and tell me which book you want and whether Kindle or hard copy. Kindle is faster (I will gift it to you today); for print copies, I'll send them out via media mail in two weeks, because I have to order them. And thank you! I'm incredibly lucky to get to work for myself and edit more anthologies (like these 3 upcoming ones, deadlines are June 1 and July 1!). Available titles: Best Sex Writing 2013; Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission; Please, Sir: Erotic Stories of Female Submission; Anything for You: Erotica for Kinky Couples; Only You: Erotic Romance for Women; Twice the Pleasure: Bisexual Women's Erotica; Orgasmic; Women in Lust; Suite Encounters: Hotel Sex Stories; Fast Girls; Cheeky Spanking Stories; Spanked.

1 Comments:

At April 27, 2013, Blogger Her Majesty's Plaything said...

Hi Rachel:

Just submitted Amazon reviews for "She's On Top" and "Yes Ma'am" both previously reviewed on my blog “Her Majesty's Plaything”

All The Best

hmp a.k.a. Lawrence Westerman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home