Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, February 09, 2013

BDSM erotica excerpt: "Safe, Sane and Consensual" by Ariel Graham

I love that the title of this story, "Safe, Sane and Consensual" by Ariel Graham, takes a hallmark of the BDSM community and uses it for erotic purposes, and to illuminate and expand on what that concept means. Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission will be here very soon, and I can't wait! Also, postcards are coming soon; I'm taking some to London for Eroticon and to Catalyst, and will be sending them out to anyone who wants one (in the U.S.). If you like this excerpt (or just want to help out my book), please like Serving Him on Amazon (yes, we got to 100, but I'd love to keep going). Previous excerpts: "Tackling Jessica" by Maxine Marsh, "Run, Baby, Run" by Vida Bailey, "The Letter" by Tiffany Reisz part 1 and part 2, "Under Direction" by Teresa Noelle Roberts, "Chattel" by Errica Liekos, "The Coffee Break" by Kristina Wright, "What You Deserve" by Lori Selke and "Subbing" by me.

From "Safe, Sane and Consensual" by Ariel Graham

The evening ended eventually. They always do. It only feels as if they don’t.

“Now,” I said to Annie the minute the door closed behind them. She didn’t even glance at the unlocked door or the carelessly drawn curtains over the living room windows. She removed her shirt, her bra and her watch and laid them on the end table beside the door, then knelt at my feet.

“You may,” I said, and admired the way the lamplight picked out the gold highlights in her hair and the silver tints on the collar I’d locked around her throat on our honeymoon. She wears charms on it, and polite society pretends it’s a necklace.

She paused long enough to give me a dazzling grin that said everything she needed to say about the evening being over, then unzipped my trousers and found me naked under them, rock hard and beaded with want. She pulled my cock out and leaned forward, her tongue out to catch the drops of precome at the head.

“No,” I said and put both hands on either side of her head, pulling her roughly to me. Her mouth hollowed, making room in the instant before I slammed into her, fucking her mouth, making her head bob. She made little grunts and moans, her eyes fluttering open and closed, and when she was deep and as lost as I was, I ordered her to stand, her arms clasped behind her, breasts thrust out at me. I took her strawberry nipples between thumbs and forefingers and began to pinch.

Annie has the most exquisitely sensitive nipples I’ve ever played with. There are times I’ve almost made her come by playing with them. When she’s on top and I’m slapping them, biting them, pinching them, it all takes her over the edge time after time.
If you liked this excerpt, please do like Serving Him on Amazon, where you can also pre-order it. You can also pre-order it from Bn.com. Kindle and Nook editions coming soon. THANK YOU!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home