Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"How to Shop for a Hoarder" at Buzzfeed Shift

My latest article is relevant to the holiday season: "How to Shop for a Hoarder" at Buzzfeed Shift. If you find it interesting/useful or just want to give me a cheap and easy gift, please like it on Facebook and/or pass it on to someone who might find it useful. Yes, it's about hoarding, but I think the topic of what kinds of gifts we give, how they're received and what they mean goes beyond hoarding. I learned a lot about practical gifts I had never thought of and what gifts mean to people, as well as about myself (an early draft suggested giving the gift of jumping out of an airplane, which is not something I think I would ever do, but I'd be so curious about it if someone gave that to me as a gift). Thanks for reading. This probably won't be the last you hear from me on the topics of hoarding, clutter and stuff.