Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Interview with me at BDSM Book Reviews

Over at BDSM Book Reviews, I answer questions like ""Are you actively involved in BDSM? If so how do you identify yourself? Dom(me)/sub? Top/bottom? Switch?" and "Is there one area of BDSM that you tend to write about more? Why do you think that area creeps into your writing more than some others?"

Speaking of BDSM, today my copies of Best Bondage Erotica 2013 arrive! I'm actually having them sent to my boyfriend's so will take some glamour shots next week (I am a total dork and take unboxing photos of my books, but you know what? Fortysomething anthologies in, it is always the most thrilling feeling in the world, to know I made a book. Once that gets old, I'll stop, but I hope it never does.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home