Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

How to give me a virtual spanking and help my books with a click

I turn 37 this Saturday, November 10th (yes, I'm a Scorpio!) and I have a simple birthday request - if you like me and want to support my work so I can keep on editing anthologies, please give me a virtual spanking by clicking like on my anthology Cheeky Spanking Stories on Amazon. Bonus points if you do the same for Best Bondage Erotica 2013 (for some reason, it's only allowing likes on Kindle pages) - those arrive in my hands next week, and if you're in the U.S. and want a free signed copy, all you need to do is promise to review it on Amazon within 6 weeks and be one of the first 20 people to email bestbondage2013 at gmail.com with "Amazon" in the subject line and your name and mailing address in the body. I'll autograph it and send it to you next week and yes, that is before it's available on Amazon or in stores. Follow me @raquelita on Twitter if you want future free books to review because I do this same promotion with every book. If you've already requested a copy, you're on my list. Thank you so much for your support! I know make a living entirely by my earnings as a writer, editor and blogger, so every book sale, every like, every review, goes far. This has been a big year, with my first foreign translation (a German edition of Please, Sir), lots of new markets and new ideas and events and I feel so lucky to be so free, to not have to sit in a freezing office (which I would have done had I not gotten laid off), and I want to push myself to do better, to be lucky enough to continue this crazy freelancing life. Yes, it still feels crazy a year in, but in a roller coaster, learn something new every day way. More information about each book is available at cheekyanthology.wordpress.com and bestbondage2013.wordpress.com.



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home