Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday erotica book BOGO sale

I'm offering a sale through midnight EST today, Cyber Monday, November 26th for U.S. addresses only (my sincere apologies - were I a rich girl I would love to extend this internationally, but I can't afford overseas postage). Buy any of my 29 current Cleis Press books in print, ebook or audiobook form, from a bookstore (remember to show your local bookstores some love this holiday season!) or online and send me the receipt and I will send you any of them autographed (except for Crossdressing, which is very sadly out of print, but it's on my to do list to finally get it back in print!). Here's the list of books you can purchase to qualify. To recap: buy any of my Cleis Press books in any format, and I will send you a signed paperback free! Just email your receipt by 8 am Tuesday to rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com with "Cyber Monday" in the subject and your name and address and which book you want. Please allow 3 weeks for it to arrive as I may have to get copies of the requested book in. Limit 3 free books per person.

THANK YOU for your support! I'm making some major decisions about how to spend my time and creative energy, but no matter what, I'm so proud of these books, honored to have gotten to work with hundreds of authors and to have some amazing ones coming out in 2013. I'm a very lucky girl indeed and I so appreciate everyone who's ever bought my books, especially now that I work for myself full-time. Also, I know some of these say "for women" but I hope that doesn't deter anyone who's not a woman from reading them.

Anything for You: Erotica for Kinky Couples, Best Bondage Erotica 2011, Best Bondage Erotica 2012, Best Bondage Erotica 2013, Best Sex Writing 2008, Best Sex Writing 2009, Best Sex Writing 2010, Best Sex Writing 2012, Bottoms Up, Caught Looking: Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists, Cheeky Spanking Stories, Crossdressing, Do Not Disturb: Hotel Sex Stories, Fast Girls, Going Down: Oral Sex Stories, Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex, He's on Top: Erotic Stories of Male Dominance and Female Submission, Hide and Seek: Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists, Irresistible: Erotic Romance for Couples, The Mile High Club: Plane Sex Stories, Obsessed: Erotic Romance for Women, Orgasmic, Passion, Peep Show: Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists, Please, Ma'am: Erotic Stories of Male Submission, Please, Sir: Erotic Stories of Female Submission, Rubber Sex, She's on Top: Erotic Stories of Female Dominance and Male Submission, Smooth: Erotic Stories for Women, Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica, Suite Encounters: Hotel Sex Stories, Surrender: Erotic Tales of Female Pleasure and Submission, Tasting Her: Oral Sex Stories, Tasting Him: Oral Sex Stories, Women in Lust, Yes, Ma'am: Erotic Stories of Male Submission, Yes, Sir: Erotic Stories of Female Submission.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home