Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey on Long Island

I went to Long Island yesterday and wrote about an $85 per person luncheon for Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L. James for The New York Observer. Check it out, and if you like it, spread the word please (it's my first piece for the Observer, the New York paper where Candace Bushnell once wrote her Sex and the City column). Thanks!

Here are some photos, and more are with the article...there were even cupcakes! I was wrapping up my piece when there was a commotion about the jeans on the couch being taken by someone. That cracked me up.:







Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home