Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sex diary: panties, pee, hotel sex, phone sex and more!

This week's sex diary: "The Female Attorney Overnighting Her Panties to Her Lover" - this week's is very lively, and I've got some fascinating ones lined up soon, including parent sex. Yes, parents have sex. I'm sure you know that, but I like to read about it. Interested in writing an anonymous sex diary? I'm the editor, and you can email me at sexdiaries at nymag.com and tell me why you'd make a great candidate. Or just enjoy the diaries, and the comments! Seriously, and this is me speaking as a reader, not an editor, the comments are hilarious, like this one: "3. Regarding you getting excited over your divorce so you can be with this Miami dude...you are on some fairy princess la la la bullshit right now. You can name all the ingredients of a bag of Funyons quicker than you can tell me one damn thing about this cat. Everything you know about him you Facebook stalked. It's funny, but you're grown enough to know there are other fish in the sea and sh*t so I imagine you know you're on that Tinkerbell bullshit too."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home