Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Sex at the Holiday Inn and other Seattle fun

No, I did not have sex at the Holiday Inn, though I do hope I can find time to soak my feet in the hot tub. But I did snap this photo and if my man were with me I would definitely do him at the Holiday Inn. I will be posting a contest to win a $250 Four Seasons gift card for those who pre-order my latest book of hotel erotica Suite Encounters by May 15th next week, so stay tuned and save your receipts! There's a story by Lily K. Cho in that book called "Unbound at the Holiday Inn" and I was reminded of that. More info very soon on the contest and the book. Reminders: I'm reading Monday, April 9th at Booksmith in San Francisco, Thursday, April 12th at Bookshop Santa Cruz, Friday, April 13th at Good Vibrations in Berkeley and Saturday, April 14th at Writers With Drinks in San Francisco. The first 3 will have free cupcakes! Details on my website. Also April 25th at my favorite bookstore in the world, Housing Works in New York City.


me not having sex but enjoying my comfy bed at the Holiday Inn

Other Seattle photos:




my books on display at the awesome Elliott Bay Book Company


I bought Always Coca-Cola by Alexandra Chreiteh at Elliott Bay. Opening lines: "When my mother was pregnant with me, she had only one craving. That craving was for Coca-Cola."






my passion for Sweet Iron Waffles has continued with their kiwi and lime curd waffle and their goat cheese, hazelnut and honey waffle!


yesterday I learned how to dip a hi hat cupcake at Trophy Cupcakes!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home