Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, July 29, 2011

2 Fringe Festival shows I've got opening night tickets for

I haven't had the time or money to look at what else is going on at Fringe. August is a very busy month but I'm excited for these two shows. I met Andrea Alton (Molly) at Cheryl B.'s wake, and as we ate pizza after I was like, "Why haven't we been friends before?" She's awesome and I'm excited for her show. The other one I literally clicked on "A," thinking I'd go through the alphabet at the Fringe site, only to realize that would send me into a tailspin of wanting to leave New York because there's too much to see and do. I like the premise, and I caught W. Kamau Bell's one-man show last year (click here for my review) and was impressed. Click through on images to go to the Fringe Festival site.



The F*cking World According To Molly

Molly Dykeman Productions
Writer: Andrea Alton
Director: Mark Finley
Choreographer: John Paolillo
Molly “Equality” Dykeman is a poet/security guard at PS 339 and a lovable train wreck who is having her first poetry show. Will bed bugs, Percocet and sissy kids get in her way? Michael Musto (Village Voice) says "She's a scream!"
1h 10m Local Brooklyn, New York
Solo Show Comedy



All Atheists Are Muslim

Zahra Comedy
Writer: Zahra Noorbakhsh
Director: W. Kamau Bell
Choreographer: Coke Nakamoto
Can Zahra have her Atheist and stay Muslim too? Yup, it's just your regular everyday tale of boy-meets-girl-meets-1000's of years of religious doctrine. You may even discover you’re more Muslim than you think.
1h 0m National San Francisco, California
Solo Show Comedy

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home