Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, June 30, 2011

See you at Sh! in London Saturday night

Maybe when I'm in London or my stopover in Iceland I'll have a chance to post links to the things I want to see, like the Kirsty MacColl bench in Soho Square, Jamie Reid exhibit at Isis Gallery, London Street Photography Festival, Tracey Emin exhibit, but if not, I'll be off enjoying London and a much-needed vacation. I am excited to see very old friends and explore and write and read and thankful that my iPhone will work so I can communicate a bit better than last visit, which seems like forever ago. I'm still a mess, but I'm hopefully not going to have a broken suitcase, expired passport, or be banging a grandfather. Why, I even have the copy of Gotta Have It, though managed to forget the copies of the novels by authors like KD Grace and Justine Elyot I ordered. May buy some others while I'm there.

Sh! says they are almost at capacity, so get your RSVPs in!

July 2, 6:30-9:30 pm

LONDON READING AT SH!
Join New York-based author and erotica editor Rachel Kramer Bussel for her first UK reading. She will be joined by authors Janine Ashbless, Jacqueline Applebee, Justine Elyot, KD Grace, Kay Jaybee and Carmel Lockyer, reading steamy selections from books such as Orgasmic, Smooth, Best Bondage Erotica 2011 and Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex.

Free cupcakes and bubbly while supplies last!

Books will be available for sale and signing.

True to our female focused ethos, we ask that male guests are accompanied by a woman.

Spaces are limited, so make sure to book your space early as this FREE event will fill up quickly! Email us at shop at sh-womenstore.com and we'll add your name to the guest list!

Sh! Women's Erotic Emporium
57 Hoxton Square
London N1 6PB

Please pass this on: Facebook invite

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home